Dominus is a virtual analog synthesizer built for fat sounds and non-linear sounds. While this kind of synthesizer can make really good sounds they may be hungry for modern CPUs. This update is totally advocated to performance with ASM optimizations of whole processing areas reducing CPU usage from 4-5% average and up to 25% less peaks.
- ASM optimizations affecting all the synthesizer (filters, effects, routing, math operations, poly sections, envelopes and more).
- Addition: Mono4 processing for less CPU usage according to SSE2.
- Addition: New master section ASM optimized with db meters.
- Addition: integrated noise in osc3 directly into the main osc.
- General optimization of the whole software, reduced filesize and load time.
- Fix: noises and pops when changing presets.
- Fix: Redraw issue for preset selector buttons.
- Fix: filter key-track not working properly.
- Fix: some issue with rear panel shown when changing presets.
- Removed: old stereo amplifier.
The Hardcore Kicks update adds a greater level of sound quality with more balanced output and complete mono processing that saves CPU usage and makes it sound even harder. The stereo-clip has been removed in favour of a new amplifier and clipper which limits the output without cutting the edge and saving CPU since it's ASM optimized.
This new version has also improvements on performances, with a reduction of about 3-4% average.
- Complete mono processing (equalizer, multiband distortion).
- Performances optimizations up to 3% less CPU.
- Addition: New amplifier and clipper ASM optimized.
- Routine optimizations.
- Addition: Splitter sync is now bidirectional.
- Removed: Stereo Clip.
- Fix: Machine data not refresh correctly.
- Fix: Splitter wasn't working properly.
- Fix: Registration panel redraw issue.