1st April 2011
The Colorspace has announced that it has released a new easy to use 3-oscillator bass synthesizer, called Bass One, and updated Piky to version 1.1. Both are free and available for Windows as VST instrument plug-ins.
Changes in Piky version 1.1
General Bug fixes:
- Scope Visualizer had a very high CPU load on older computers; solved by changing its size and range.
- Notes buttons are now smaller.
- The plug-in interface is now 40% smaller.
- Added 2 octaves to the notes buttons area.
- Added 6 waveforms to the Wave 2 Oscillator.
- Added a new blue knob to edit the Wave 2 detuning; it works by adding two detuned saws to the Wave 2 mix.
- Added some new presets.
11 Jan 2012 Need a Name releases theBOX for Reaktor
14 Mar 2011 The Colorspace releases Piky