The Lower Rhythm has announced the release of version 3.0 of Rhinoceros, its colored channel-strip-like utility designed to add weight and character to otherwise stale sounds.
- Removal of unnecessary features to improve the interface.
- Redesigned graphics.
- Refined compressor and EQ sections.
- Redesigned tube emulation system.
- Two 'tubes' per channel now.
- Redesigned master section with new variable 'Voice' knob.
Rhinoceros v3 costs $18.99 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.