This Nebula library contains the sampling and emulation of a high quality Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier. The Amp was recorded with a Signal from a dynamic microphone (Sennheiser e906) appearing in subfolder DYN, one from a large diaphragm condenser microphone (Audio Technica 4050) appearing in subfolder CON and one from the Amp Signal without the Cabinet appearing in subfolder DI.
A lot of work was invested finding the best microphone positions to catch the sweet spot and searching for the best volume to get the tube characteristic sound out of it, being still clean but with mojo.
This Amp works well also for keyboards like Fender Rhodes, Hammond Organ, E-Pianos a.s.o. and will bring virtual instruments alive with a more analog and characteristic touch.
This library includes 5 sub-folders:
- SIG contains Signature Sounds Eq'ed approaching some famous guitar players sounds. (The SIG programs have a DYN or CON ending, informing you on which mic signal they are based. These is important in case you want combine 2 amp sounds for one guitar track.
- CON contains the condenser mic sound.
- DI contains the amp signal without cabinet, plus variations.
- DYN contains the dynamic mic sound, plus variations.
- NR contains some noise reduced programs.
Price: $29.90. There is an introductory price of $24.90 until April 23, 2014.
More info at: www.thesessionguitarist.com/nebula-programs