Three-Body Technology has updated Heavier7Strings to version 1.1.0, which includes several new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Note: In this version, the output volume of Heavier7Strings dry sound has been increased, your previous effect rack configuration could have clip sounds. Please adjust the output volume of Heavier7Strings in your project after installed the update pack.
- Use mouse roll on effect rack. Use ctrl + mouse roll (or command + mouse roll in Mac) to fine tune knobs on effect rack.
- Added pitch shift function which allows to generate ultra-low tone.
- Added a function that auto changes fret position.
- Adjustable right-hand muting pressure.
- Two more groups of patterns, one derived from demo songs, and the other group demonstrates the ultra-low tone function.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Increased dry sound volume. Reduced wet sound volume on factory effect presets and patterns.
- Refined some samples, especially pitch of string 7.
- Optimized and faster resampling.
- Refined sample playing logic which greatly improved fast repeating performance.
- Refined fret finding strategy.
- Fixed a bug that always ask for whether to save effect rack preset.
- Fixed bugs in installers.
- More realistic velocity effect on tone.
- Refined up/down picking on mute playing.
- More realistic bending.
- More realistic chord playing.
- Reduced latency.
- Refined chorus generator in THRASH engine.
- Refined RR generation.
- Adjusted some effect presets.