- Combined ASIO driver processing methods, and many ASIO bugs fixed - stability *greatly* improved!
- New button in the ASIO settings window that allows you to gather additional information about the installed ASIO drivers.
- Support for 8 bit WAV files.
- WAV recording works again.
- WAV samples play at correct pitch now, especially those with samplerate <> 44100.
- WAV pitch control added to settings dialog.
- New feature: "bank maker" to easily create a bank out of several single presets.
- Added debugging log file.
- State of virtual keyboard (docked/visible) is now properly saved.
- Arpeggiator and step-sequencer improved (better note on/off behaviour).
- Computer keyboard now working normally if MIDI-Tools window has the focus.
- Step sequencer now also supports rests, which can be entered with the "-" character.
- Various controls have been added on the MIDI-Tools page to allow tempo-syncing of the arpeggiator and sequencer speed.
MCC (MIDIControlCenter) has also been updated to 1.7f.
- Last selected MIDI port is now saved.
- Morph slider options now accessible.
- Routing of LFO to Morph slider works now.
- Joystick and LFO active status is now saved with the preset, as well as position of the pointers in the mouse boxes.
- Joystick has now threshold control to reduce jittering.
- Many more major and minor bugs fixed.