Tobybear has updated MiniHost to v1.0.5.
- Minimum required donation for disabling the nag screen is now $15.
- CC-Mapper included, it allows you to map any MIDI CC# to any plugin's.
- Parameter with a user-defined range. All ranges and CCs can be defined for each parameter and each plugin and are saved as part of each plugin's settings file.
- Loading of presets from plugins with chunk and parameter support now works, e.g. with rgc:audio's Pentagon 1.
- Samplerate was not transmitted correctly to plugin with some ASIO drivers.
- Rec button is now red, play buttons green.
- Totally new way of detecting plugins, VSTSpy now integrated into MiniHost, multiple VST folders can be set, new plugins are automatically scanned and detected at startup, new menus for all plugins or only effects or only plugins.
- No more hanging notes when using the shift-key to transpose notes.
- Dragging a plugin's GUI control with the mouse, then releasing over a button of the MiniHost GUI does no longer trigger that button.
- Color dialog for setting user color improved, computer keyboard MIDI input is disabled while dialog is open, user color can now be set by entering RGB values.
- Optional output limiter (saturation unit).
- MIDI file output limit to channel 1 works again.
- New option: prevent MIDI file from changing program/preset.
- About dialog now centered on current screen.
- Improved ASIO driver info.
- VST host and ASIO host components improved.