Tobybear MiniHost has made the jump from alpha to beta stage with the release of v1.0 beta 1.
- New GUI, with VU meter, direct preset access, bypass, quick access buttons, different color schemes.
- Arp/seq sync works again.
- WAV recorded improved, recorded 16 bit WAV files work.
- VST preset/bank loader improved, now supports also plugins with dynamic bank sizes correctly, making instruments like "Linplug Alpha" and "M42 Nebula" work.
- VST channel downmix works again.
- Many interface bugs fixed.
- Main window is now centered on active monitor, not on whole desktop.
- Plugins without MIDI support are now handled correctly.
- "Prosoniq Morph" does now work in MiniHost.
- Bug in MIDI engine fixed, improved event handling.
- Floating point CPU display.
- Nasty step-sequencer bug found and fixed by my girl friend Kuhlemuhle.
- Many many more bugfixes.