Tobybear has released MiniHost v1.5.
- Important improvement/fix in host <> plugin communication added. This fix finally makes plugins like Groove Agent, Virtual Guitarist, Broomstick Bass, DFH and several others work correctly in MiniHost!
- Improved plugin GUI resizing, fixing some issues with dynamic window sizes like in WusikStation.
- Completely rewritten MIDI engine - much better MIDI timing now.
- Resource leak when closing program fixed.
- Keyboard and mouse input should no longer produce MIDI note hangs.
- MIDI playback improved.
- "MIDI channel 1 only" works correctly now.
- Serious bug in bank maker fixed, should now save banks correctly.
- New panel with virtual pitch bend and modulation wheels added.
- New MIDI "hold" mode: key is held down until next "note on" for this key is received.
- When saving bank or presets and the file already exists, a warning message is now displayed.
- Under certain conditions, the nag screen would be displayed several times per day - fixed now.
- MiniHost now supports sending key commands to the plugins, so you can for example change oscillators in Wusikstation with the number keys - Alt-F4 to quit program now works.
Toby also updated his Delphi VST-Host component.