16th December 2003
- Some more bugfixes.
- Small graphic issues fixed.
- New button/menu for setting loop mode, with 4 available options:
- no loop: just plays the selected part of the sample one time.
- loop only: plays an infinite loop (until note is released) of selected part - playback will start directly at the loop start point.
- start+loop: playback starts at the beginning of the sample until loop end point is reached, then jumps to loop start and repeats.
- ping pong: playback starts at loop start (forward) - as loop end is reached, the segment is playback backwards, then forward again and so on.
- Parameter names are now accessible via the standard VST parameter/automation interface.
- Re-location of WAV files improved when they are not found, also the open dialog now shows what WAV it was searching for.
- Pre-listen now only activates on WAV files, so no more error messages on folder change.
- Can now be used as either VST FX or instrument.
- Each axis has definable min and max range for the CC.
- "lag" feature, causing the dot to move to the destination at a certain speed.
- Parameters are now named in a better way and are also accessible via the VST parameter automation interface.
- Many bugs fixed.
BrushBox is a new, free, effect plugin, small and not complex. It uses an algorithm that sounds like a strange mixture between a ring modulator and a pitch shifter, although the source code contains neither of them...
MixBox is a useful VST plugin that allows you to share and mix audio streams between different plugin instances or even applications.
With 4 internal busses that are shared across each instance of the plugin, you can easily realize a submixer (with up to 5-channels) or stream the audio from one application/VST host to another.
WARNING: This plugin is still in beta stage, and due to its experimental nature, it might not work on every system/configuration.
RevDelay is a simple delay with feedback, but you can optionally choose to reverse the buffer before and/or after the delay processing, resulting in some strange effects.
Tobybear also recently updated his Kondor VST Plugin / host testing utility to v1.5.
- Compiled with latest VST 2.3 headers.
- Supports all extensions from 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.
- Improved screen layout and display.
- VSTTimeInfo flags property does now also display the single bits as separate values.
07 Apr 2005 Tobybear MiniHost v1.6.4 released
04 Apr 2005 Tobybear MiniHost v1.6.3 released
23 Mar 2005 Tobybear's BitViewer ported to OSX (AU/VST)
14 Mar 2005 Tobybear updates MiniHost to v1.6.2
05 Mar 2005 Tobybear MiniHost updated to v1.6.1
03 Mar 2005 Tobybear releases MiniHost v1.6
30 Jan 2005 Tobybear releases MiniHost v1.5
14 Jan 2005 Tobybear updates MiniHost and Delphi source code
29 Dec 2004 Tobybear MiniHost updated to v1.0.9
26 Nov 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0.7 released
03 Oct 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0.6 released
23 Sep 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0.5 released
09 Aug 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0.4 released
02 Aug 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0.1 released
30 Jul 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0 released
28 Jun 2004 Tobybear MiniHost, VSTSpy and UtilBag updated
25 Jun 2004 Tobybear Minihost v1.0b4 released
31 May 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v1.0 beta 1 released
19 May 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v0.9h released
17 May 2004 Tobybear MiniHost v0.9e released