16th December 2003
- Some more bugfixes.
- Small graphic issues fixed.
- New button/menu for setting loop mode, with 4 available options:
- no loop: just plays the selected part of the sample one time.
- loop only: plays an infinite loop (until note is released) of selected part - playback will start directly at the loop start point.
- start+loop: playback starts at the beginning of the sample until loop end point is reached, then jumps to loop start and repeats.
- ping pong: playback starts at loop start (forward) - as loop end is reached, the segment is playback backwards, then forward again and so on.
- Parameter names are now accessible via the standard VST parameter/automation interface.
- Re-location of WAV files improved when they are not found, also the open dialog now shows what WAV it was searching for.
- Pre-listen now only activates on WAV files, so no more error messages on folder change.
- Can now be used as either VST FX or instrument.
- Each axis has definable min and max range for the CC.
- "lag" feature, causing the dot to move to the destination at a certain speed.
- Parameters are now named in a better way and are also accessible via the VST parameter automation interface.
- Many bugs fixed.
BrushBox is a new, free, effect plugin, small and not complex. It uses an algorithm that sounds like a strange mixture between a ring modulator and a pitch shifter, although the source code contains neither of them...
MixBox is a useful VST plugin that allows you to share and mix audio streams between different plugin instances or even applications.
With 4 internal busses that are shared across each instance of the plugin, you can easily realize a submixer (with up to 5-channels) or stream the audio from one application/VST host to another.
WARNING: This plugin is still in beta stage, and due to its experimental nature, it might not work on every system/configuration.
RevDelay is a simple delay with feedback, but you can optionally choose to reverse the buffer before and/or after the delay processing, resulting in some strange effects.
Tobybear also recently updated his Kondor VST Plugin / host testing utility to v1.5.
- Compiled with latest VST 2.3 headers.
- Supports all extensions from 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.
- Improved screen layout and display.
- VSTTimeInfo flags property does now also display the single bits as separate values.