15th April 2009
Togu Audio Line has released version 0.9 of TAL-Elek7ro, a new virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hard-sync and frequency modulation. It features alias-free oscillators, newly developed fast envelopes and LFOs with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percussion to deep bass sounds.
- 2 oscillators with hard-sync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.
- Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not CPU optimized for poly mode).
- 2 free routable LFOs (0.1Hz - 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- MIDI Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
- Tutorial and installation guide.
- Factory presets.
TAL-Elek7ro is free and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU instrument plug-in formats.
12 Apr 2013 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.20
14 Jan 2013 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.11
10 Dec 2012 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.10
12 Oct 2012 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.03
17 Jun 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.10
02 Jun 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.07
26 May 2011 Togu Audio Line releases TAL-Vocoder-2 v1.0
12 Apr 2011 Togu Audio Line releases TAL-Vocoder-2 v0.2 Beta
04 Apr 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.06
21 Mar 2011 Togu Audio Line re-releases TAL-Reverb-II
08 Mar 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.04