Tokyo Dawn Labs and Variety of Sound have updated SlickEQ to version 1.0.1.
Changes in 1.0.1:
- New AAX Editions (experimental, Win32 not functional).
- Performance optimizations (+30% in some cases).
- Value-displays now accept "," as decimal separator (in addition to ".").
- Fixed rare denormal issues.
- User presets slots increased to 10.
- On a Mac, short-cut labels show "Cmd" instead of "Ctrl".
- Preset code now uses the Plugin-name as root tag (the old format is still supported).
- Show parameter units in GUI-less mode.
- Fix in mac install script bug which prevented the creation of user presets.
Key specs and features:
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout.
- Full featured, modern user interface with great usability and ergonomics.
- Carefully designed 64-bit "delta" multi-rate structure.
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter.
- Four distinct EQ models: "American", "British", "German" and "Soviet" with optional non-linearity.
- Four output stages: "Linear", "Silky", "Mellow" and "Deep".
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS ("stateful saturation").
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control.
- Oversampled signal path including stateful saturation algorithms.
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options.
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more.