The update is free and 100% downward compatible with all previous versions.
- Patches can be selected with up/down/left/right keys (if host supports it).
- Patches in the browser can be selected with the mousewheel (if host supports it).
- Better sound quality: Added a high-end resampling algorithm.
- Linear frequency response over 12 kHz.
- Better performance when patch browser is open.
- Enhanced patch browser usability.
- Workaround for buggy hosts, which forget noteOff commands. The Arp does not longer produce a hanging note.
- Better compatibility with Fruity Loops.
- Minor improvements with the mousewheel.
- Enhanced stability.
- Enhanced performance.
- Enhanced compatibility.
- Patch browser now saves rnk files within the Nemesis_sounds directory.
- Fixed a rarely appearing problem with nonstandard mouse drivers.
- Fixed an exotic problem where menus did not work because of a badly configured Windows.
- Fixed minor problems with the patch browser.
- Fixed a possible crash in that could happen if plugin was closed quickly after loading.