1st September 2011
Combined into an intuitive user interface each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to shape and enhance your sound.
AkustiX Enhancer features six powerful mixing effects:
- Psycho EQ dynamically boosts and equalizes frequencies based on the non-linearity of the human ear.
- Stereo Width has up to 3 frequency bands available and uses exclusive technology to provide independent frequency control over the stereo width & spatial image without introducing negative artifacts.
- Ultra Stereo adds transparency while enhancing perceived spaciousness and auditory distance within a mix, it can also be used to up mix from mono to stereo.
- Phase Enhance masks non linearities and simulates a more natural dispersion and propagation of the sound.
- Multi Exciter is designed to enhance presence and brightness the multiband exciter adds vibrancy and depth to your mix by adding additional harmonics.
- Smart Filter enhances transparency and adds more detail by using frequency-domain masking.
- Six essential effects to complement your track and mastering process.
- Add brightness, vibrancy, transparency and depth to your mix.
- Restore and revitalize old recordings.
- Exclusive new technology based on the latest in psychoacoustics research.
- Elegant and intuitive user interface.
- High-end quality processing.
- Powerful spectrum analyzer & phase meter to visualize imaging and phase.
- Suitable for mix, mastering and signal restoration purposes.
- Ships with professional presets for a broad range of mix & mastering tasks.
Pricing & Availability
AkustiX Enhancer costs $79 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU effect plug-in formats.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest