1st September 2011
Combined into an intuitive user interface each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to shape and enhance your sound.
AkustiX Enhancer features six powerful mixing effects:
- Psycho EQ dynamically boosts and equalizes frequencies based on the non-linearity of the human ear.
- Stereo Width has up to 3 frequency bands available and uses exclusive technology to provide independent frequency control over the stereo width & spatial image without introducing negative artifacts.
- Ultra Stereo adds transparency while enhancing perceived spaciousness and auditory distance within a mix, it can also be used to up mix from mono to stereo.
- Phase Enhance masks non linearities and simulates a more natural dispersion and propagation of the sound.
- Multi Exciter is designed to enhance presence and brightness the multiband exciter adds vibrancy and depth to your mix by adding additional harmonics.
- Smart Filter enhances transparency and adds more detail by using frequency-domain masking.
- Six essential effects to complement your track and mastering process.
- Add brightness, vibrancy, transparency and depth to your mix.
- Restore and revitalize old recordings.
- Exclusive new technology based on the latest in psychoacoustics research.
- Elegant and intuitive user interface.
- High-end quality processing.
- Powerful spectrum analyzer & phase meter to visualize imaging and phase.
- Suitable for mix, mastering and signal restoration purposes.
- Ships with professional presets for a broad range of mix & mastering tasks.
Pricing & Availability
AkustiX Enhancer costs $79 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU effect plug-in formats.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest
21 Jun 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Analog for Saurus
03 May 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Drums! for ElectraX