30th November 2013
Nemesis provides a new approach to FM synthesis, including traditional FM as well as Tone2's exclusive NeoFM synthesis. It is designed to offer an easy-to-use interface and user friendly approach to FM synthesis, capable of providing warm creamy tones as well as the classic sounds FM synthesis is well known for.
- High sound quality with low demands on a CPU.
- Offers a user-friendly approach to FM synthesis, to make FM synthesis accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level or experience.
- NeoFM covers all important aspects of traditional FM synthesis.
- 22 combinable synthesis types. Expands FM with further synthesis methods such as Additive, Formant, Wavetables, Waveshaping, Phase distortion, Sync and Reso synthesis.
- Contains 1065 patches from professional designers.
- Intended for modern, as well as all other music styles.
- Wave import, resynthesis and the additive spectral editor offer a broad range of sonic possibilities.
- True 4x stereo unison.
- An extensive number of high-end quality effects, with flexible and innovative routing options.
- Trancegate with a wide range of setup options.
- Powerful arpeggiator.
Price: $199 / €149.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest
13 Jan 2014 Best Service extends 2for1 Sale