10th February 2013
- 64-bit VST & AU version for Mac (requires OS X 10.5 or higher).
- Mouse-wheel support for list selectors and knobs (if the host supports it).
- PDF manual can now be viewed from within the plugin (Mac).
- Better overall performance in big projects.
- Reworked graphics and skins.
- Enhanced workflow.
- The GUI code was completely rewritten. It's faster and supports alpha blending now.
- Enhanced LFOs (random types & frequencies below 4Hz).
- Enhanced Legato.
- Key follow of filter with glide.
- Gatekeeper support on Mac.
- 64-bit version is Windows8 compatible.
- Improved installation process on PC and Mac.
- Many other small enhancements.
- Workaround for a host bug in Logic (garbage MIDI data was sent to the plugin).
- Fix for hosts that did not open GUI on plugin loading (Ableton, Logic).
- Workaround for a Windows problem when mouse buttons are click-held for a long time.
- Fix for a possible permission problem in OS X Lion.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Legato, sustain pedal.
- Fixed some GUI glitches.
- Several smaller bugfixes.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest
21 Jun 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Analog for Saurus
03 May 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Drums! for ElectraX