9th January 2013
- Arpeggiator patterns can now be saved & loaded.
- Added 42 additional arpeggiator patterns.
- Selecting patches by clicking on the arrows is supported now.
- Included 14 demo sounds of the Analog soundset.
- Gatekeeper support (Mac).
- Help PDF can be opened from GUI (Mac).
- Windows 8 support for 64 bit versions.
- Enhanced sound of boost.
- Enhanced sound of 24dB filter.
- Enhanced sound of feedback.
- Enhanced sound of sync.
- Enhanced sound of unison in poly16 mode.
- Enhanced sound of OSC noise.
- Enhanced Legato.
- More punchy sound.
- Slightly enhanced shape of volume envelope.
- Improved installers.
- Many other minor enhancements.
- Removed demo voice.
- Demo time has been extended to 20 min.
- Init patch is now available in demo.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a rarely appearing problem with hanging notes.
- Sustain pedal.
- Fixed a subtle click which could happen with allSoundOff in 44 kHz.
- Fixed incorrect labels of LFO waveforms.
- Some fixes in list selectors.
The update is free for all Saurus customers.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest