5th December 2010
Tone2 has announced the release of ElectraX, a new synth that enables you to explore the vast musical universe of multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modeled filters, chaotic fractals, samples, psychoacoustic processing, flexible modulation and an immense sonic range. It's available now for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU instrument plug-in formats priced at $199 / €189 / £149.
- Four full-featured synthesizers in one interface.
- High-end sound quality with multicore processor support and low CPU usage.
- 13 different combinable synthesis methods.
- High flexibility and easy to use.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Analog modelling.
- 4x multi-timbral.
- 64x4 voices.
- 560 presets by professional sound designers.
- 23 exclusive analog modeled filter types.
- 45 oscillator types.
- More than 1000 waveforms.
- 18 effect types including on-board Vocoder; Master effect section with Equalizer.
- Flexible modulation.
- Customizable user interface with 4 skins.
- Flexible preset management.
Features per synthesizer:
- Monophonic, legato, polyphonic, glide play modes.
- 3 multi-synthesis oscillators.
- Multiple synthesis types: VA, FM, AM, Phase Distortion, Samples, Resynthesis & import of custom Wavetables, Ultrasaw, PWM and Sync.
- Exclusive Fractal Synthesis.
- Dual multimode filters.
- Dual multimode distortion/waveshaper.
- 3 LFOs (global or per voice) capable of running into the audio range.
- Step LFO, BPM syncable.
- Four Envelope generators.
- Insert effect, BPM syncable.
- Key splitting.
For more information and demo version please visit the Tone2 website at www.tone2.com.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest
21 Jun 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Analog for Saurus
03 May 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Drums! for ElectraX