23rd July 2007
Tone2 has released FilterBank3, which is described as "more than a filter plugin" - it is a complete plug-in Synthesizer and a flexible Multi-effect Unit. The modular design and flexible modulation routing give you nearly unlimited possibilities. With self-oscillating filters, oscillators and feedback it can create complete sequences and textures. The built-in step sequencer can create rhythmic sequences with some mouse clicks.
- 58 high-end stereo filters.
- Semi-modular architecture.
- Flexible routing.
- 2 anti-aliased OSCs/LFOs with BPM Sync and 11 wave shapes.
- Alias free FM and AM.
- 12 oversampled types of distortion.
- 20 types of surround delay, reverb.
- 200+ presets.
- Can be loaded as synthesizer as well as effect.
- Vocal filtering, equalizing, phasing, flanging, compression.
- Step sequencer.
- MIDI learn.
- Autosync to BPM.
- Realtime frequency display.
- Envelope follower.
- Tool tips and help functions.
- VST 2.4 / AU, stereo, 64 Bit accuracy.
FilterBank3 costs €59 / $79 and is available for Windows in VST instrument and effect formats. Mac OS X VST/AU instrument and effect versions are expected to be released this week. A demo version of the Windows version is available.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest
21 Jun 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Analog for Saurus
03 May 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Drums! for ElectraX