24th July 2008
Tone2 has announced the release of Warmverb Multi-FX v1.0 for Windows (VST) priced at €59 / $79. A Mac OS X version will be released soon (VST/AU).
Do you want to route a bandpass filtered reverb through a phaser which is connected to a vocoder with feedback? Warmverb gives you the flexibility to create unique sounding custom effects with a few mouse clicks.
Equipped with the same high-end quality reverb technology found in Tone2's Gladiator synthesizer, Warmverb improves upon this by including an "ultra" version of the reverb.
With an easy-to-use interface, an intelligent random function and over 150 presets Warmverb gives you instant access to a large selection of essential effects and inspiring new sounds.
- High-end quality reverb algorithms.
- 150 professional factory sounds.
- 35 different effect modules.
- Modular design.
- Feedback module.
- Real stereo architecture.
- Smart sleep: Low CPU mode.
- 8x oversampling.
- 64 bit processing.
- 22-192 kHz sample rate supported.
- 3 high-end quality Reverbs
- Vocoder and Vocoder L-R
- Delay, Ping pong delay, Filtered Ping pong delay
- Chorus, Ensemble
- Flanger, Stereo Flanger
- Phaser, Stereo phaser
- Low pass, Band pass and High pass (with LFO)
- Tubeamp, Transistor, Presence and Hardclip distortion
- Bitcrush, Waveshape
- Dolby Prologic II compatible surround encoding
- Stereo enhancing
- Pitch shifter
- Feedback module