Tone2 has updated FireBird+ to v1.8.
- 3 new reverb types with high-end sound quality: RevHiEndA, RevHiEndB, RevHiEndC.
- New analog modeled filter with asymmetric resonance shape: LP syncie.
- Improved sound quality of effects: Reverb A, Reverb B, Del+Rev A, Del+RevB, Ens+Rev.
- Drastically improved filters (completely new algorithm): LP analog, BP analog, HP analog, BR analog.
- Improved frequency/gain response of filters: LP 30dB, LP Fat, LP Oct, HP 30dB, HP Fat, LP SVF, HP SVF, BP SVF, BP 15dB, Lowshelf, Highshelf, Equalizer.
- Improved sound of filters: Vocal IEAOU, Vocal A, Vocal U, Vocal E, Vocal I, Vocal O.
- Changed default settings of knobs (Strg+mouseclick).
- Better display of automation parameters.
- Less glitches when the engine hits the maximum number of voices.
- Less CPU spikes on randomizing.
- BR analog was not working.
- Wrong update notifications.
- Fixed LFOs: Sin, Cos, Rand Sine.