5th June 2009
Tone2 has updated Gladiator to v2.1 for both Windows and Mac OS X.
Improvements in sound quality:
- Drastically improved low notes oscillator sound.
- Improved reverb sound: Softer and more diffuse reverb tails.
- Improved psychoacustical processing.
- Improved spectral slope of low frequencies to reduce gibbs effect for more 'analog' sound.
- Improved sound quality of intelligent microtuning (IQM): Warmer sound for long release times.
- Extended dB range of master volume knob.
- Reworked existing factory presets: Warmer sound.
- 3 new phase modulators for analog sounding pulsewidth modulation: PWM, PWM alt, phase shift.
- Added song position sync support for LFO 1/2 ('bpm' has to be set to 'on' and 'retrigger' to 'off').
- Added split keyboard support; new modulation sources: Low keys, High keys.
- Added new 'split' arp mode which applies ARP on high keys only and leaves low keys for basses.
- 18 new factory sounds.
Changes, fixes and improvements:
- Faster loading time of PC full version.
- Demo version: Nag Voice only every 9 minutes instead of every minute.
- Improved host compatibility: Cubase 4 & 5, Orion, Fruity Loops, Logic.
- Fixed (PC): Wrong version number was displayed in Cubase.
- Fixed: Microglitch in volume envelope.
- Fixed (Full version, Mac): 'Demoversion' instead of user name was displayed for 2 seconds after loading.
- Fixed (PPC Mac): 'Spec format' and 'Spec clean' modifier could output silence.
- Fixed (FUll version, Mac): 'save all' could crash Gladiator2.
- Changed (Mac): Focus of mouseover when 'show editor' was set to 'off'.
10 Feb 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware updates ElectraX to v1.4
02 Jan 2013 Tone2 Audiosoftware launches Rayblaster Contest
21 Jun 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Analog for Saurus
03 May 2012 Tone2 Audiosoftware release Drums! for ElectraX