ToneBoosters has updated all its Windows and Mac OS X VST and AU plug-ins to version 3.0.7.
- Barricade: Resolved high-frequency noises when changing output peak levels with multiband option active.
- Ferox: Resolved a bug resulting in a tape delay time that is (in some specific cases) 3 samples too long.
- EBULoudness: Added EBU R128 modes with -3dBFS true peak threshold instead of the conventional -1dBFS for certain countries with tighter limits.
- Extended preset slots to 64.
- Added presets kindly provided by Yann.
- BusCompressor: Improved release curve transparency for very short release times.
- All plugins: Mitigated an insufficient resources issue if DAW has insufficient memory in complex projects resulting in incomplete GUI updates.
- Mitigated a Cubase bug that could cause a crash when scanning plugins.
- Removed power on/off dependency on soft bypass.
- Fixed VU meter lights on Windows XP.
- FlX: FlX and FlX4 now share the same key file (FlX.key).
- EBULoudness: EBULoudness and EBUCompact now share the same key file (EBULoudness.key).
- All plugins: Fixed an issue that could Reaper to crash when switching plugin order in track FX.
- Fixed erroneous mapping of dry/wet control; updating this may change the amount of reverb in your current projects.
- Improved smoothness of output when changing pre delay, room size and room shape parameters.
- Ferox: Now available as v3 plugin.
- ReelBus: Fixed issue in Logic Pro sometimes resulting in automatic switch to mono mode.
- BusCompressor: Resolved an issue that could result in unresponsiveness of the GUI level detector for very short attack times.
- Equalizer: Resolved an issue of the spectrum analyzer sometimes being switched off when host is (auto) saving.