ToneBoosters has released IsoneSurround, a free 5.1 multi-channel surround sound loudspeaker setup including environment simulation – right from your headphones. All other ToneBoosters plug-ins have been updated to version 1.8.
TB IsoneSurround targets multimedia enthusiasts using headphones. It can be used on stereo content (simulating a virtual stereo loudspeaker setup) and 6-channel (5.1) multi-channel surround content (simulating a full surround experience). Besides binaural source simulation, the plug-in also includes four different listening environments to optimally match the environment to the audio material.
TB IsoneSurround is the perfect extension for any multimedia player that supports VST plug-ins. Experience full surround-sound when watching movies using headphones.
Please note that TB IsoneSurround does not perform any internal stereo-to-surround upmixing. Stereo input will be reproduced on a virtual stereo sound set; multi-channel input will be reproduced on a virtual 5.1 sound set.
- Low-latency processing (511 samples).
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
- Mastering-grade integrated peak limiter to prevent clipping artifacts.
- Four different virtual environments (Movie theater, home cinema, audiophile, live concert).
- Customizable distance.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.
- Available for Windows, Windows x64 and Mac OS X Universal Binary as a VST effect plug-in.
Changes in ToneBoosters plug-ins v1.8:
- All plug-ins:
- VU meter GUI fixes (peak values not always visible).
- Performance improvements for intel-based Macs.
- XY Tool: Resolved bug of incorrect storage of linking and angle parameters.
- Ferox: Bug fix resulting in clicking artifacts for Cubase 6 on Mac.
17 Apr 2012 ToneBoosters Plug-ins updated to v2.6.1
10 Oct 2011 ToneBoosters updated to Version 2.3
05 Sep 2011 ToneBoosters 2.2 released
22 Jun 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates Red Phatt Pro to v1.0.3