ToneBytes has released Bleep', a free VSTi plug-in for Windows which was inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID. However, Bleep' is not an emulator of this chipset, but only partially similar to its architecture.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise.
- Each oscillator has its own detuner, ADSR envelope, and multimode LP/BP/HP filter.
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM.
- Modulator Envelope Generator.
- Pseudo arpeggiator.
- Overall multimode filter.
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing.
- In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
02 Nov 2012 ToneBytes release "The Bleep Drums" sample pack
08 Apr 2012 ToneBytes updates Bleep' to v1.1
21 Mar 2012 ToneBytes updates Pedals to v0.91
24 Mar 2010 ToneBytes releases GLS! - Vocal Remover
19 Mar 2010 ToneBytes announces 40% Off Sale