17th September 2009
ToneBytes has announced the release of Reese Machine, a monophonic subtractive synthesizer optimized for creating deep, rich, vibrating basses for various kinds of electronic music, especially Drum'n'Bass, Speed Garage, Techstep, etc.
- Two oscillators with four waveforms (sine, saw, triangle and pulse).
- Two multi-functional low-frequency oscillators (LFOs).
- Each oscillator is equipped with an Octave Shifter and Fine Tuning.
- In FM mode the second oscillator can modulate the first.
- The best bass sound reached is the range of C3 to C5.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $14.95, Reese Machine is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
02 Nov 2012 ToneBytes release "The Bleep Drums" sample pack
08 Apr 2012 ToneBytes updates Bleep' to v1.1
21 Mar 2012 ToneBytes updates Pedals to v0.91
24 Mar 2010 ToneBytes releases GLS! - Vocal Remover
19 Mar 2010 ToneBytes announces 40% Off Sale
23 Feb 2010 ToneBytes releases Vocotron
17 Sep 2009 ToneBytes releases Reese Machine