Toontrack Music has announced that this May (2013) will see another instalment of the company's popular campaign month Songwriters Month: a month filled to the brim with new sounds, tools and inspiration. Already now, users can participate by submitting their own songs for a chance to be published on the site.
"Songwriting is at the heart of what our users do. We think a great way of showing the multitude of fantastic music that is created with our tools is to have a customer-generated music player. This is also a chance for our users to expose their music to thousands and thousands of people", said Mattias Eklund, Toontrack's co-founder and Head of Sound Design.
Terms for participation:
- Send material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Song must be written by you or your band/co-writer(s).
- Include song title in filename.
- Song must be in MP3 format.
- Include photo or artwork.
- Email can not be larger than 7 MB.
Further information/disclaimer will be available with auto-reply upon participation.