This update is recommended for all users and is required for the EZmix packs released from this point onwards.
New in version 2.0.4:
- The RTAS version can now be used as a multi-mono plug-in.
Fixed in version 2.0.4:
- In Pro Tools on Mac it would crash if you used the "insert slot" menu in the plug-in window header to switch away from EZmix.
- In Pro Tools the demo defaulted to Report Latency to Host = OFF.
- In all hosts 'Report Latency to Host' turned itself off if the user tried to save and load a project with the EZmix demo.
- Authorization and authorization checks would freeze on some (very rare) Windows systems.
- The correct plug-in version is now reported to VST hosts instead of "126.96.36.199".
- It was not possible to use the demo in Pro Tools on PC without unnecessary system libraries available.
- Misc other changes related to developing EZmix Lite.
This expansion focuses on capturing the organic, warm, intimate and ambient sound characteristic of the indie folk genre. The EZX was recorded at the Avast. Recording Co. in Seattle, home to bands such as Fleet Foxes, The Shins and Band Of Horses. It comes with three complete vintage kits: a 1960s Gretsch Round Badge sampled with both sticks and mallets, a Ludwig from the 1950s as well as a Slingerland Rolling Bomber kit dating back to the 1940s. Also included are two tambourines, a hi-hat mounted tambourine jingle, an extra kick and snare as well as a 28" floor tom.
- Three (3) complete kits.
- Two EZXs in one. Each kit is available in two variations: a standard multi-mic mix and a classic four-mic mix.
- Custom drums from the 1940s to the 1960s.
- Default kit sampled with both drumsticks and mallets.
- Recorded at Avast. Recording Co. in Seattle, WA.
- Included MIDI performed by sampling drummer Stephen Belans.
EZkeys Country MIDI (€25).
This MIDI expansion for EZkeys focuses on the country genre and will showcase the journey this music style has found itself on the past few decades. It includes anything from the classic and rootsy to the timeless ballads and the slick, pop-influenced styles that top the charts of today.
- An extensive collection of chord progressions and playing styles for country inspired music.
- Tempos and styles ranging from ballad to uptempo.
- Covering straight and/or swing in 2/4, 3/4 & 4/4.