Toontrack recently updated EZmix to version 2.0.1. This update is recommended to all users but particularly those running on a Mac PowerPC (G5).
Fixed in version 2.0.1:
- All amplifier presets work on Mac PowerPC (G5).
- The mouse wheel now works on a secondary screen to the left of the primary screen (Windows).
- Horizontal mouse wheel scroll support on Windows (possibly limited) - shift+vertical wheel can also be used.
- Support for smooth scrolling with trackpads and other "precise" devices in 64-bit hosts on OS X Lion.
- Clicking below or above the scroll handle made the contents of the browser scroll more than a page.
- Using arrow keys for changing presets and turning knobs did not work in the standalone except 64-bit Mac.
- The browser now gets keyboard focus whenever no other control has focus (for example a knob, that can be controlled with arrow keys after clicking it).
- The tab order (for changing which control has keyboard focus in hosts, where keys work) is now: browser-search-shape1-shape2-input-output.
- The Metronome 'Play' popup menu did not always show the correct selection when the dialog was opened in the standalone.
- The standalone now constrains the window position to the current screen size at startup.
- The standalone window position is now properly saved even if the window is minimized on Windows.
- Build number of the plug has been added to the About dialog.
- Version and build number of the standalone was added to the plug's About dialog when running standalone.