1st November 2011
The expansion pack is produced by Britain's Andy Sneap, a highly in-demand producer/engineer who has worked on numerous Grammy Award-nominated albums has had an instrumental role in shaping the sound of metal music in the new millennium.
Recorded by powerhouse drummer John Tempesta (White Zombie, Testament, Helmet) in Los Angeles Henson Recording Studios, formerly known as the A&M Studios, the Metal Machine EZX is designed to have all of the metal traits: thunderous bass-drums, ferocious snares and the toms that will cut through the mix.
- Three kits (2 x Tama Starclassic Bubinga, Ludwig Stainless Steel) as well as a large selection of snare drums and cymbals.
- Produced and engineered by one of the most successful and in-demand metal producers of the decade: Andy Sneap.
- Recorded at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles, USA.
- Mixed at Andy Sneaps own Backstage Studios, Derbyshire, UK.
- Included MIDI played by John Tempesta.
Price: $89. The MIDI files for the Metal Machine EZX is also available as a separate product for $15.