Toontrack Music has announced Toontrack Solo, a host application for Toontrack Music samplers providing stand alone operation, multi-instance operation and support for specialist MIDI controllers. Toontrack Solo will be released as a free download before the end of October 2007 to all registered users of EZ and Superior Drummer sampler users.
- Stand alone operation of Toontrack samplers.
- Optimized for real-time, low latency operation.
- Full ASIO/Core Audio/Core MIDI support.
- Routable mixer with support for up to 16 physical OUT.
- Each instance can be assigned a discrete MIDI channel.
- Support for specialist MIDI controllers.
- Windows XP SP2, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz with 512 Mb of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9, G4 1GHz with 512 Mb of RAM.
- Display capable of 800x600 (1024x768 recommended).
- A Toontrack Music drumsampler, dfh EZdrummer or Superior Drummer.
- Sound card with up-to-date ASIO or CoreAudio drivers.