11th September 2006
Toontrack has updated the Superior Drummer engine for dfh-Superior, Superior Custom and Vintage and Superior Vintage add-on to v1.5.6 and also recently released EZdrummer v1.0.2. Both of these updates include RTAS support and are compatible with ProTools 7 and above for all platforms (M-Powered, LE and TDM/HD - PC and Mac).
Fixed in Superior v1.5.6:
- Graphic meltdown affecting Logic/DP-fronted TDM/DAE systems.
- Improved multiple instances support on multiple CPUs.
- Various transmute related bugs fixed.
- Setting Fade mode back to Note On once Aftertouch or NoteOff had been selected was ignored.
Fixed in EZdrummer v1.0.2
- Various drum Animations crashes (Mac).
- MIDI activity LED linked to VisualHits (Mac).
- Authorization of AU (Mac) should no longer cause hosts to crash.
- Cursor on Authorization screen should always be visible.
- Overall improvement to copy protection system.
- Grooves order enforced by plugin overruling OS.
- Minor MIDI library fixes.
- Manhattan hihat corrected to Sabian.
- Adjustment to ride level.