16th September 2005
Superior v1.5 features Toontrack Percussive Compression, an on-the-fly compression/decompression technology that helps to keep the sampler memory footprint low at no cost to playback quality.
Also available in the new update is 16 Bit playback, a feature that will minimize demand on resources even further, up to a factor 5 in combination with TPC. This will be of particular interest to performers who do not need pristine quality while tracking their parts but demand the best for their final output.
Fixed in version 1.5:
- Transmuting less likely to overload CPU.
- Master volume now to +12db on bounce page.
- Soft hit attenuation (vel2vol) in non cached mode adjusted.
- Mb display update issue in non cached mode.
- Bounce boundary detection resulting in extended rendered audio.
- Random sequence reset on play event (if received).
- 'support' subpads no longer appear in construction.
- Mb display now reflects project sample rate / pitches.
- Load dialog now default to last selection.
- SemiSeq pool also loaded when Caching.
03 Dec 2012 Toontrack Up To Half Price Winter Offers
13 Nov 2012 Toontrack Music updates EZmix to v2.0.2
12 Oct 2012 Toontrack releases "Blues EZkeys MIDI"
21 Aug 2012 Toontrack releases Session Drums MIDI
17 May 2012 Toontrack Music releases Pop/Rock EZkeys MIDI
26 Apr 2012 Toontrack Music updates EZmix to v2.0.1
20 Apr 2012 Toontrack releases Dirt EZmix Pack
14 Mar 2012 Toontrack Music releases EZkeys Grand Piano
19 Jan 2012 Toontrack Music announces EZmix 2
28 Mar 2013 Groove Monkee releases "Blues Rock" MIDI loops
08 Mar 2013 Toontrack Half Price EZX Expansion Packs
06 May 2011 Groove Monkee releases Metal 2 - MIDI Loops