Topten Software releases Cantabile v1.1 (build 1123)
31st May 2006
31st May 2006
Topten Software has released version 1.1 build 1123 of Cantabile.
Changes since v1.1 beta build 1115:
- Fix for velocity curve filter not initialising correctly when first created.
- Put in missing check for extended key codes in PC keyboard key mapping table.
- Removed unneeded diagnostic trace messages.
- In Audio Driver Settings, added code to hide Format selector when no audio driver selected.
- Added support for ASIO drivers with more than 32 audio channels. Now supports up to 64.
- Fix for plugins that return incorrect value from processEvents causing MIDI events not to be sent (e.g.: Image Line DX10, PlugSound Free + others).
- Pressing a letter/number key in plugin selector now selects first or next matching plugin + doesn't load it until Enter is pressed.
- New grab handle on Microscore selection to move selection without resizing. (shift + click drag inside selection still works too).
- Additional diagnostic trace messages.
- Added new startup behaviour - Load This Session. Allows always loading a particular session file on startup.
- Added Recently used plugin lists to plugin selector drop down.
- Fix for sequencer play position occasionally"escaping" the play range.
- Enhanced plugin selector menus to support Page Up, Page Down, Home and End keys.
- Added new command - Rewind to Start (NumPad 0)
- Added new command - Rewind and Clear Play Range (Ctrl+NumPad 0)
- Added Automation MIDI Filter commands for Rewind and Rewind and Clear Play Range.
- Fix for several GDI resource leaks.
- Fix for when sequencer Play Range extends past end of file.
- Slightly updated logo and icon artwork.
- Additional diagnostic code in audio driver enumeration.
Other Related News