Raw Material / Mackie Tracktion has been updated to v126.96.36.199.
Changes since the last public release:
- M-Box Fix.
- Hypersonic Fix.
- Ctrl+A works in Project List.
- Fixed the dropped-notes-at-start-of-edit-when-looping-bug.
- Tweaked rendering to make sure it renders notes at time 0 which were being dropped when going through PDC plugins.
- Made sure midi note-offs are sent to synths when tracks are muted.
- Changed track muting so that tracks that feed into other tracks aren't played when their destination track is muted.
- Internal changes to font rendering on the mac - hopefully no-one should be able to tell the difference.
- The existing contents of a track will now be muted when recording over it
(but only when the input device is set to use 'replace existing clips' mode).
- Fixed a problem that could make the mouse get 'stuck' after right-clicking some VST interfaces with popup-menus.
- Made sure effClose() is called on mach-o VSTs (only of interest to VST developers).
- Improved rendering speed when normalizing, and better accuracy.
- Fixed a midi input bug on the Mac.
- Fixed a bug which misaligned recordings when using a trigger-level.
- Fixed a bug that made some racks go silent when an edit is first opened (until the edit was changed).
- Fixed a problem that could make midi notes fractionally shorter when exporting.
- Fixed a bug that could make the cursor get stuck (while the edit's still playing ok).
- Fixed a rounding-error that could make time signatures get out-of-line at certain tempos.
- Tweaked quantization to avoid some note positions getting rounded-down instead of up.