Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released [UPDATED]
17th March 2004
17th March 2004
Mackie have released their first update to Tracktion since taking over distribution and support from Raw Material software.
Tracktion v184.108.40.206 changes:
- Fixed Umlaut bug.
- Fixed Export L-R Swapping.
- Sorted out the dropped notes when looping through filters which need PDC.
- Fixed a dynamic tempo bug which made the timeline go a bit strange with certain tempo arrangements.
- Fixed a MIDI tempo import bug.
- MIDI export has been rewritten so that it now exports tempo/time signature changes.
- Rendering now takes muted/soloed tracks into account.
- MIDI export no longer needs the tracks to be routed to a MIDI output device.
- Rendering tracks now gives the option not to delete the original tracks.
- Track numbers shown in the title bar of VST windows now get updated when you move the filter.
- Fix for non-gui VST interfaces not always updating their parameters.
- When rendering a clip or track the default filename is now taken from the clip or track's name.
- Fixed a VST bug that could affect plugins with dialogue boxes that appear when you create them.
- Added a list of active automation params to a filter's popup menu.
- Fixed a bug where dragging projects up and down the list could put them in the wrong place.
- Fixed an AIFF import bug (where it couldn't cope with zero-length chunks).
- Fixed a memory leak when editing racks.
- Added an option to the timecode menu to disable the remapping of clip positions when the tempo is changed.
- After splitting clips at the cursor pos, all the new bits of clips are now left selected rather than just the first.
- Fix for obscure bug where using a copy of a rack filter preset can make the original one not work.
- Stopped the audio device list from scrolling the list back to top when devices are enabled/disabled (annoying for devices with lots of channels).
- Prevented some edits unnecessarily asking whether you want to save them when they've not been changed.
- Stopped some automation curves not appearing on-screen when going from one edit to another that shares the same VSTs.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the audio file operations dialog box.
- Automation of filters inside clips was broken - the automation curves were misaligned and the filters didn't update properly - should be sorted now.
- Tidied up some font sizes that didn't work at lower screen resolutions.
- ReWire devices now respond to tempo changes in the edit correctly.
- Fixed a ReWire bug where the selected MIDI bus and channel for a rewire filter could be lost if the device starts up with a project that doesn't contain the selected bus.
- Fixed an automation redraw bug.
- Added an option to not simplify newly-recorded automation data.
- Automation now corrects for PDC (and there's an option to turn this off).
- Fixed a bug where instances of rack presets could get confused when an edit is reloaded.
Other Related News
22 Dec 2010 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.5218 Aug 2009 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.5018 Jun 2008 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.4631 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.911 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.4507 Aug 2007 Raw Material Software updates Juce to v1.4406 Jun 2007 Raw Material Software updates Juce to v1.4328 Apr 2007 Raw Material updates Juce (v1.42) and the Audio Plugin Framework (v1.15)19 Mar 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.408 Mar 2007 Raw Material Software releases PPMulator+ v2.3 (incl. Universal Binary, AU & RTAS)15 Feb 2007 Raw Material updates Juce (v1.41) and the Audio Plugin Framework (v1.14)20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v220.127.116.112 Dec 2005 Raw Material updates JUCE (v1.2.1) & the Plugin Wrapper (v1.4)07 Oct 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.429 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.322 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator public beta20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 212 Aug 2004 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released [UPDATED]
07 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.905 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.627 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.404 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.221 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.103 Feb 2014 Tracktion Software Corporation releases Tracktion 522 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.211 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 429 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.325 Jan 2013 Tracktion Software Corporation takes ownership and launches all-new Tracktion 418 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.527 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping17 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.2066 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.115 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.1689 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v22.214.171.1249 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 303 Nov 2006 IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 2 Live and StealthPlug bundle (incl. Tracktion)26 Jan 2006 Mackie releases Mackie Mixing Tools for Tracktion 2 (Boxed)19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.199