Tracktion v22.214.171.124 now available
28th July 2005
28th July 2005
Mackie recently released an update to Tracktion 2, version 126.96.36.199, which includes a couple of new features and several bug fixes.
New features since v188.8.131.52:
- Added new assignable key command to toggle "auto display MIDI toolbar" behavior on or off. This is also accessible from the Options Menu on the Edit screen.
- Added option to apply dither during Audio Export.
Fixed or updated since v184.108.40.206:
- Tracktion now runs correctly on Mac OS 10.4 "Tiger".
- Fixed issue with extraneous noise occurring when rendering and exporting audio. Rendering quality improved at all bit depths.
- Normalizing now occurs before Dither on Audio Export.
- Fixed a feedback issue on filters that have more than two inputs.
- Fixed MIDI continuous controller issue with Raw Materials Software delay plug-in.
- Fixed issue with right-click command not working correctly to replace rack filter.
- Fixed issue with multiple parameters linked to one MIDI controller in the "Create MIDI Controllers" screen.
- Fixed issue with graphics artifacts when using transparencies in CPU meter/color editor.
- Fixed various small issues relating to color editor.
- Fixed issue causing MIDI editor tools to remain shown when they should not.
- Fixed issue with right-click functions in MIDI Editor.
- Fixed issue with MIDI continuous controller mapping disregarding the MIDI Channel used.
- Fixed issue with mapping MIDI continuous controllers to duplicate filters on the same track.
- Fixed issue with rendered clips not having the correct Broadcast Wave time stamp.
- Fixed issue with aux sends used on mono tracks emitting a noise in the right channel.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.
Other Related News
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.117 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.1686 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.1245 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.1999 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v188.8.131.529 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 326 Jan 2006 Mackie releases Mackie Mixing Tools for Tracktion 2 (Boxed)19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.2060 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v220.127.116.118 Jul 2005 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 now available04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
25 Jan 2013 Tracktion Software Corporation takes ownership and launches all-new Tracktion 407 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.905 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.627 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.404 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.221 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.103 Feb 2014 Tracktion Software Corporation releases Tracktion 522 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.211 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 429 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.317 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping03 Nov 2006 IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 2 Live and StealthPlug bundle (incl. Tracktion)20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v22.214.171.1240 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.120 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 212 Aug 2004 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v184.108.40.206 released [UPDATED]21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 220.127.116.11 released12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released17 Jul 2003 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released