6th February 2012
RecallTone offers powerful features for recalling studio sessions, providing convenient storage and handling of pictures, movie & MIDI data of the hardware equipment's settings, along with saving of text notes and various useful automation scripts.
- Load pictures and movies of gear's settings (or mic positions) into the plug-in's UI. Those medias are then saved within the DAW session.
- Store and send out MIDI program changes, and recordable SysEx messages.
- Powerful script section, to launch external file/applications on instantiation or de-instantiation of the plug-in (in other words upon session's opening & closing).
- Custom pop up message (kind of 'read me first' when session open).
- Notes section for storing comments, lyrics, chords or any text data.
RecallTone has an MSRP of €49 but is available for the introductory price of €29 until 31st March, 2012.
18 Jun 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.2
02 May 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.1
29 Sep 2011 TriTone Digital releases ColorTone v2.0 for Mac
20 Dec 2007 TriTone Digital launches Holiday Sale
10 Apr 2007 TriTone Digital releases AngelTone for Windows