12th July 2012
TriTone Digital has updated ClassicTone-PEV for Mac to version 1.2.1.
ClassicTone-PEV is modeled after a unique vintage EQ that was made by a German audio company famous for its microphones. It was the first EQ ever made by this company and was used for vinyl mastering. The original PEV featured a totally passive and discrete design with transformer balanced inputs and outputs and extremely high quality inductors for each band.
- Version 1.2.1:
- Fix a font issue in 10.6.
- Fix some VST display issues in 64-bit hosts.
- Version 1.2:
- Added an options menu for checking updates, OS X 'natural' scrolling & tooltips.
- Moved the XML Load/save functions into the option menu.
- Version 1.1.3:
- Fix for plugins category in Pro Tools.
- Fix an issue that would prevent the UI to display properly in Studio One.
- Version 1.1.2:
- Fix an issue introduced in 1.1.1 that would prevent convolution to process normally.
- Fix a small memory leak.
- Version 1.1.1:
- Short name in Pro Tools mixer is now more meaningful.
- Fix permission issue with CT-PEV preferences.
- Version 1.1:
- 64-bit support for VST and AU.
- Fix wrongly reported latency (was 42 instead of 32).
- Added output gain control.
Pricing & Availability
ClassicTone-PEV costs €59 and is available for Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
18 Jun 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.2
02 May 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.1
29 Sep 2011 TriTone Digital releases ColorTone v2.0 for Mac
20 Dec 2007 TriTone Digital launches Holiday Sale
10 Apr 2007 TriTone Digital releases AngelTone for Windows