TriTone Digital has updated the Mac OS X versions of ColorTone-Pro to v1.2, HydraTone to v1.4 and ValveTone '62 to v1.4. All are now Intel-Mac / Universal Binary compatible. Universal Binary versions of ColorTone-Free and PhaseTone will follow soon.
ColorTone-Pro 1.2 for Mac contains the following new features:
- Mac-Intel / Universal Binary compatible.
- XML import/export.
- Improved Blend mode sound.
- New user-selectable soft/hard knee curves in Blend mode.
- IR up-sampling when the IR rate does not match the project's sample rate.
- Smaller font for the IR menu.
- Easier IR menu scrolling via arrow buttons.
- New internal IRs, including many new tape samples.
HydraTone v1.4 and ValveTone '62 v1.4 for Mac both contain the following new features:
- Universal Binary support.
- Better support for the latest RTAS, AU and VST protocols via support for Pluggo 3.6.
NOTE: These new versions require the latest version of Pluggo. ProTools 7.0 or higher is required for ProTools use. Windows versions are currently under development and testing.
18 Jun 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.2
02 May 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.1
29 Sep 2011 TriTone Digital releases ColorTone v2.0 for Mac
20 Dec 2007 TriTone Digital launches Holiday Sale
10 Apr 2007 TriTone Digital releases AngelTone for Windows