TriTone Digital has updated the Mac OS X versions of ColorTone-Pro to v1.2, HydraTone to v1.4 and ValveTone '62 to v1.4. All are now Intel-Mac / Universal Binary compatible. Universal Binary versions of ColorTone-Free and PhaseTone will follow soon.
ColorTone-Pro 1.2 for Mac contains the following new features:
- Mac-Intel / Universal Binary compatible.
- XML import/export.
- Improved Blend mode sound.
- New user-selectable soft/hard knee curves in Blend mode.
- IR up-sampling when the IR rate does not match the project's sample rate.
- Smaller font for the IR menu.
- Easier IR menu scrolling via arrow buttons.
- New internal IRs, including many new tape samples.
HydraTone v1.4 and ValveTone '62 v1.4 for Mac both contain the following new features:
- Universal Binary support.
- Better support for the latest RTAS, AU and VST protocols via support for Pluggo 3.6.
NOTE: These new versions require the latest version of Pluggo. ProTools 7.0 or higher is required for ProTools use. Windows versions are currently under development and testing.