- Micro 10 - Glockowonko.
- Micro 11 - Cranberry Source (FREE).
- Micro 12 - Cositone Harps (4 sample sets).
- Micro 13 - Spongebridge Bass.
- Micro 14 - Treble Recorder.
- Micro 15 - Lysergic Autoharps.
- Micro 16 - Autoharp Odd-box (FREE with Micro 15).
Each Microtape usually contains a single set of tape saturated samples, with an interface that enables full control over how 'damaged' the tape should sound, as well as how expressive the instrument is - having controls over velocity, velocity to filter cutoff (tone), vibrato and ADSR envelopes. Tape speed is also adjustable, allowing for slow and drifty or fast and warbly tape effects, as well as a reverse option for backwards sounds.
Each pack contains five token presets (with some exceptions) - often with different effects added.
Price: £2.99 each apart from Microtapes 10 and 12, which are £3.49.
A full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 is required for these libraries.