22nd October 2013
TSC has updated Tracktion to v4.5.2.
Recent Changes include:
- fixed a problem in opening non-English T2 projects on Windows.
- fix for dragging projects between folders in the project list.
- improved MIDI piano roll responsiveness.
- added MIDI piano roll note velocity previewing.
- avoided selecting filters when only dragging them around.
- saved automation read state in the edit.
- fixed automation reading issue when rendering with certain transport positions.
- fixed input device not muting with e-to-e enabled.
- fixed pitch shifter plugin latency when no shift is applied.
- Arabic & CJK language font support fix.
- Fixed crashes when importing audio from a CD.
- Changed MIDI note's edge dragging threshold to a consistent and sensible distance.
- Added cmd (Mac)/ctrl (Win+Linux) and drag of a MIDI note's left-edge to change its length.
- workaround for some buggy Slate plugins.
- increased maximum length for edit names.
- ensured that playback-in-stop is enabled by default in new edits.
- added some extra anti-denormalisation CPU flags.
- fixes for a few minor graphical issues.
- avoided some situations where the projects list would not be reloaded when restarting.
- fix for level meters sticking.
- fix for clips not responding when dragged vertically.
- fix for description of multi-selected objects.
- plugin scan fixes.
- auto-downloading of translation files from the website language wiki.
- fix for a crash when reading some mono wav files.
- fixed a plugin scanning issue.
- fix for recording sync + pre-roll click.
- fix for some broken key shortcuts.
- fix for Waves 5 plugins on Windows.
- fixed a bug where plugins wouldn't sync to host tempo.
- avoided unresponsiveness when dragging clips in large edits.
- replaced the "e-to-e" button on the transport control with "Click". The old "e-to-e" has.
- moved onto the options menu, and renamed "Run audio engine when stopped".
- fix for big input level meter rendering when scrolling.
- enabled multi-CPU rendering.
- Linux file-chooser fix.
- fix for some Windows touchscreen problems.
- extra logging for LAME debugging.
- disabled input device end-to-ending by default.
- fix for some European Linux systems getting stuck without names on the project page.
- fixed plugin scan on Windows.
- fixed file previewing in separate windows (e.g. sampler).
- fixed track inputs not correctly updating when changed from the pop-up menu.
- fixed a crash when rendering MIDI only plugins.
- improvements to Windows graphics on high-DPI devices.
- fixed preview volume and click-track bugs.
- fixed some Linux problems saving volume and filter settings in non-English locales.
- fix for Linux not staying registered on some file systems.
- Internationalisation work.
- Improved file browser menu.
- More plugin scanning tweaks.
- Fixes for various plugin compatibility problems.
- Rack filter fix.
22 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.2
29 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.3
11 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 4
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.199
17 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping
17 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.52
06 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.206
25 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.11
09 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v18.104.22.168
19 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 3
20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v22.214.171.124
19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.199
20 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v188.8.131.52
28 Jul 2005 Tracktion v184.108.40.206 now available
10 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.1
04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 2
12 Aug 2004 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 released
20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released
17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released [UPDATED]