22nd October 2013
TSC has updated Tracktion to v4.5.2.
Recent Changes include:
- fixed a problem in opening non-English T2 projects on Windows.
- fix for dragging projects between folders in the project list.
- improved MIDI piano roll responsiveness.
- added MIDI piano roll note velocity previewing.
- avoided selecting filters when only dragging them around.
- saved automation read state in the edit.
- fixed automation reading issue when rendering with certain transport positions.
- fixed input device not muting with e-to-e enabled.
- fixed pitch shifter plugin latency when no shift is applied.
- Arabic & CJK language font support fix.
- Fixed crashes when importing audio from a CD.
- Changed MIDI note's edge dragging threshold to a consistent and sensible distance.
- Added cmd (Mac)/ctrl (Win+Linux) and drag of a MIDI note's left-edge to change its length.
- workaround for some buggy Slate plugins.
- increased maximum length for edit names.
- ensured that playback-in-stop is enabled by default in new edits.
- added some extra anti-denormalisation CPU flags.
- fixes for a few minor graphical issues.
- avoided some situations where the projects list would not be reloaded when restarting.
- fix for level meters sticking.
- fix for clips not responding when dragged vertically.
- fix for description of multi-selected objects.
- plugin scan fixes.
- auto-downloading of translation files from the website language wiki.
- fix for a crash when reading some mono wav files.
- fixed a plugin scanning issue.
- fix for recording sync + pre-roll click.
- fix for some broken key shortcuts.
- fix for Waves 5 plugins on Windows.
- fixed a bug where plugins wouldn't sync to host tempo.
- avoided unresponsiveness when dragging clips in large edits.
- replaced the "e-to-e" button on the transport control with "Click". The old "e-to-e" has.
- moved onto the options menu, and renamed "Run audio engine when stopped".
- fix for big input level meter rendering when scrolling.
- enabled multi-CPU rendering.
- Linux file-chooser fix.
- fix for some Windows touchscreen problems.
- extra logging for LAME debugging.
- disabled input device end-to-ending by default.
- fix for some European Linux systems getting stuck without names on the project page.
- fixed plugin scan on Windows.
- fixed file previewing in separate windows (e.g. sampler).
- fixed track inputs not correctly updating when changed from the pop-up menu.
- fixed a crash when rendering MIDI only plugins.
- improvements to Windows graphics on high-DPI devices.
- fixed preview volume and click-track bugs.
- fixed some Linux problems saving volume and filter settings in non-English locales.
- fix for Linux not staying registered on some file systems.
- Internationalisation work.
- Improved file browser menu.
- More plugin scanning tweaks.
- Fixes for various plugin compatibility problems.
- Rack filter fix.