TSC has updated Tracktion for Mac OS X and Windows to v5.2.4.
Changes in 5.2.4:
- archiving fix.
- fullscreen button for Windows.
- fix for stuck notes when using the MIDI patch bay plugin.
- fix for incorrect export formats being displayed in MIDI note and track renders.
- fix for some synth plugins not responding to MIDI.
Changes in 5.2.3:
- made sure MIDI clips created from dropping files have a suitable length.
- fix for copy/pasted clip lengths.
- fix for importing MIDI files on the project screen.
- fix for trimming empty regions at the start of dropped MIDI files.
- fix for saving and copying shell-based plugins.
- fix for MIDI SysEx timing.
- fixes for editing really tiny MIDI notes.
- fix for loading JACK.
- fix for project list forgetting projects when their name is changed.
- fix for groove templates in sequencer clips.
- fix for importing archives with sub-directories.
- fix for Automap Universal crashing.
- fix for audio glitches if racks are used across multiple output devices.
- added support for Automap to the 64-bit Mac version.
- added prompt for dragging audio files onto separate tracks or a single track.
- added selection of contiguous clips with shift.
- added option for rendering a sequencer-clip to a MIDI clip.