26th June 2011
TubeOhm has updated Anti-Transpirant 8000 to Version 1.10. This update now provides two GUIs for each of the three plug-ins included and a small bug fix for A-T 4000. Also, the Anti-Transpirant update now comes in a bundle with the new Step Sequencer plug-in TO Stepper 16 A-T.
- Now bundled with TO Stepper A-T.
- 8 x oversampling.
- Audio frequency FILTER FM.
- Audio frequency PWM modulation.
- VCO FM and RING modulation.
- LFO sync to host / time to host.
- DELAY sync time to host.
- Multi trigger ADSR by LFO.
- Two circuit diagrams - manual.
The bundle costs €29. It's a free update for registered A-T owners.
The bundle contains three Instruments, AT-8000 with 8 x oversampling, A-T 4000 with 4 x oversampling and A-T 6 without oversampling, and the Step-sequencer.
The monophonic version with 8 x oversampling is now free for all users.