24th May 2010
TubeOhm has announced the release of Bruno 205, which is described as an "old school" synthesizer with a "new modern sound" offering leads, strings, bass and an easy to use interface. It's available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in for €39.
- Arp with Live Function.
- Delay and 3 Stages Chorus.
- Hard Clipping and Tube Distortion.
- Multiwave/Superwave Oscillator.
- 12/24db Filter with Self Oscillation.
- VCA with ADSR/Gate Modus.
- LFO with Fade In.
- 128 Sound Templates.
- Manual English/German.