20th October 2009
TubeOhm has announced the release of Pure-D16/24B, the second synth in TubeOhm's "Pure-Synth" trilogy. The basis for the sound are three Sample Oscillators with a complete synthesizer structure behind them. The Effect unit with Delay, Leslie, Phaser, Chorus and Reverb gives the synth a "warm phatt sound". The factory soundset is designed for ambient, strings, organs and FX. Peter Schelfhout has designed a soundbank with 100 new, modern sounds which is available as a free download.
- Effects: Delay, Leslie,Phaser,Chorus and Reverb.
- Multi-stage Envelope for modulation, loop, curve.
- 10 Voices.
- 3 Sample Oscillators: 16/24 bit mono/stereo / three loop modes.
- 1 Multi-mode Filter: 12/24dB, TP/HP-BP.
- 1 Filter-ADSR / timestretch function T*1, T*5, T*10.
- 1 VCA-ADSR / linear-log / timestretch.
- 2 LFO / LFO 1 phase-sync.
- 6 channel Mixer.
- Soft Limiter.
- Mono/Poly mode.
- Glide function.
- 1 Arpeggiator with gate-time / live function.
- Single Distortion.
- 2 Modulation Busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations and 5 controllers, intensity adjustable with 2 x amount.
- Quick Tune.
- Lin or Log damping for the filter-signals, if Q is high.
- Velocity VCA.
- Velocity VCF.
- MIDI learn function.
- 128 presets.
Pure-D16/24B is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. It costs €59 (€49 for previous TubeOhm customers).