25th August 2010
TubeOhm has announced the release of Pure-D16/24Grain, an experimental "Grain synth".
Pure-D16/24Grain works with "Grain Synthesis". You can load you own samples into the synth, drive through the sample, modulate the Grain or stop the Grain at any position in the sample. Behind the Grain oscillator you can use the VCA, VCF, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Gater functions to design the sound.
- Arp with live function.
- Delay, chorus, reverb, gater.
- Distortion (sum) and tube-distortion.
- Grain oscillator.
- 12/24dB filter with self oscillation.
- Modulations envelope for the grain movement.
- VCA/VCF with ADSR.
- Three LFO with fade in, mono-poly, phase, sync to host.
- 128 sound templates.
- Manual English/German.
Pricing & Availability
Pure-D16/24Grain costs €59 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.