22nd January 2010
TubeOhm has announced the release of Pure-D16/24Rack, an enhanced version of Pure-D16/24B. It has a new step-sequencer with 32 steps and 64 patterns and also a Gater function. It costs €59 (€49 for all reg. TubeOhm users) and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
The basis for the sound are three sample oscillators with a complete synthesizer structure behind them. The effect unit with Delay, Leslie, Phaser, Chorus and Reverb gives this synth a warm phatt sound.
The factory soundset is designed for ambient, strings, organs FX, soundscapes. With the the new step sequencer it is possible to produce moving soundscapes or gater effects. Pure-Rack comes with 128 new sounds.
- Effects: Delay, Leslie, Phaser, Chorus and Reverb.
- Multi-stage Envelope for modulation, loop, curve.
- 10 Voices.
- 3 Sample Oscillators 16/24 bit mono/stereo / three loop modes.
- 1 Multi-mode Filter 12/24dB, TP/HP-BP.
- 1 Filter-ADSR / timestretch function T*1, T*5, T*10.
- 1 VCA-ADSR / linear-log / timestretch.
- 2 LFO / LFO 1 phase-sync.
- 6-channel Mixer.
- Soft Tube Limiter.
- Mono/Poly mode.
- Glide function.
- 1 Arpeggiator with gate-time / live function.
- Ring Modulator.
- Single Distortion.
- 2 Modulation Busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations and 5 controllers, intensity adjustable with 2 x amount.
- Quick Tune.
- LIN or LOG damping for the filter-signals.
- Velocity VCA.
- Velocity VCF.
- MIDI Learn function for all parameters.
- 128 presets.
- 32 step 64 pattern Pattern Sequencer and Poly Gater function.
- Pattern chain is possible.
- Enhanced VST Host sync features for the Delay and the Step / Pattern Sequencer.
- English manual on request.
Hardware Controller: Synth-Project in Berlin has built a complete hardware controller for Pure-D16/24Rack.