16th March 2011
TubeOhm has released Vintage, a new synth that brings the old school sound from the classic big old synthesizers directly to you: Atmospheres, Strings, Organ and Synthetic Voices that sound human, not electronic. Up to four Samplers, 28 Oscillators, 4 VCFs, 10 Envelopes and 6 LFOs can be used.
- Two complete synthesizers.
- Key-split function.
- Two arpeggiators.
- Sound randomizer Function.
- Free programmable Vector Modulation.
- Four 12/24dB VCFs.
- Ten Multi-Function Envelopes, also with Loop Function.
- Six LFOs.
- Effects section with EQ, tube distortion, chorus, delay, reverb and a modulation matrix.
- Four sample players and/or four oscillators with superwave, OSC-ring modulation, and PART ring modulation can be used to sculpt sounds.
- 128 factory patches included.
- Manual in English & German.
Pricing & Availability
Vintage costs €70 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. All registered TubeOhm Instrument users can buy it for €60.