Twisted Tools has released Metamorph, a collection of electroacoustic and designed sounds, developed by Italian sound artists BJM Mario Bajardi and Komplex (Iter-Research). Metamorph takes heavily processed violins, pianos and acoustic instruments and morphs them into impacts, sci-fi atmospheres, user interface elements and beyond.
Metamorph features over 2.1 gigabytes of 24-bit/96kHz audio, embedded with Soundminer ready metadata to easily facilitate the discovery of new sounds. Also included in the package are sampler presets for most major formats. Native Instruments Reaktor owners may take advantage of the included MP16d sampler, which comes equipped with a custom Lemur Template by Antonio Blanca.
Main Sample Library Features:
- Over 2.1 Gigabytes of sound effects and designed sounds.
- 24-bit/96kHz WAVs.
- Soundminer enriched metadata.
- Maschine ready metadata.
- Sampler instrument presets for Ableton Live 9, Battery, EXS24, Kontakt, Maschine and Reaktor.
- A brand new version of Twisted Tools' MP16 sampler, called the MP16d.
Reaktor MP16d Features:
- 16 Voice Polyphonic Sampler.
- Pad style layout.
- Unique parameter and modulation settings for per voice.
- FM and Delay FX per Voice.
- Note repeat effect per voice.
- Two LFOs per voice.
- BPM Sync.
- Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca.
BJM Mario Bajardi is an Italian electroacoustic composer and sound designer, who is currently a lecturer at the Academy Art, at the University of Palermo in Italy. Komplex is Paolo Bigazzi Alderigi, multimedia artist and owner of Iter-Research music publishing. Paolo is a lecturer at SAE in Milan, Italy.
14 Sep 2011 Twisted Tools releases "Rolodecks" for Reaktor 5
15 Feb 2011 Twisted Tools releases Scapes for Reaktor
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.2
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt